- Due to a recent flood, a significant section of the farm was lost and a plan to maintain financial viability was required in the short and long term.
- How could the farmers increase the income that the farm and their extensive knowledge could generate?
- To clearly understand the finances of their traditional farming operations, including break-even points, based on conservative and optimal crop yields.
- A plan to increase crop yields, and also to put systems in place that supported the farmers (husband and wife) to effectively communicate the business of their farm.
- A online subscription service that once-developed, continues to provide passive income for the famers, regardless of natural weather conditions.
- Diversified income is now providing financial security and supporting viability of the farming enterprise.
- The online subscription is now being developed for the international market.
For more information about this fabulous organisation visit Grow Great Fruit