Skip to content
Small Business to Regional Fashion LabelJess Hill2018-10-19T01:27:36+00:00
- Wanting to grow regionally based fashion label, whilst maintaining work/life balance.
- Being able to grow the business without compromising on manufacturing standards.
- Gained foundations knowledge through a small business workshop.
- She then needed to be supported by one-on-one mentoring to assist with the implementation of strategy.
- Every year now, for the past three years, the business has had consistent sales growth and has reached new sales targets.
- The product is now available Australia-wide, and has a marketing and distribution network that supports selling out all stock.
- There is a team in place to support future growth, which has allowed the business owner to take overseas holidays, while the business is continuing to grow.