Skip to content
Organisational RestructureNadine Daly2018-11-02T06:53:40+11:00
- Community faith based organisation wanted to ensure that all members across the region were engaged and involved with strategic planning.
- The organisation wanted to ensure clear succession planning and move the ownership of the current strategy to the members, as a key leader was due to retire.
- Facilitated a strategic planning workshop to assist them to engage members, and include members in decision making and planning processes.
- Assisted with developing a vision for the future.
- The organisation now has a clear strategic direction for the foreseeable future.
- Members are motivated and excited for the future, and feel that they are respected and valued.