Skip to content
Limestone Coast Fishermen’s Co-operativeJess Hill2018-10-19T02:04:27+00:00
- South Rock Lobster fishermen wanted to take ownership of their business over large fishing industries.
- Planning, business viability and feasibility study for establishing a fishing co-operative.
- A strong focus on membership engagement, changes to governance and developing modern rules.
- Assistance to set up the co-operative structure.
- Development of Limestone Coast Fisherman’s Co-Operative.
- The co-op is set-up to export overseas and has secured a partnership with Australia’s largest rock lobster exporter.