Skip to content
Appliance Repair BusinessNadine Daly2018-10-19T00:51:24+11:00
- Husband was a technician and wife worked in administration. Both wanted to grow and expand the business but realised that would put pressure on the husband as he was the technical person within the business.
- They wanted to know how to set up the business so it could operate without either business owner there full time.
- They wanted flexibility to give them the option if they wanted to sell the business, and to allow for the perusal of other activities outside of the business.
- Business mentoring to set up systems within the organisation and to establish a clear understanding of business viability, roles and responsibilities within the owners and the team.
- Development of a plan for the owners to exit day-to-day operations.
- Wife now works part-time, as well as pursuing her ideal career outside of business.
- Husband has set up a second business.
- The original business now operates without both owners being involved in the day-to-day operations.