Clare Fountain partners with businesses and community groups to support them to be successful, providing practical and doable solutions that deliver real change and real results.
An effective communicator, skilled facilitator, coach and trainer who delivers proven results. Clare is discreet, practical and outcome-orientated.
Clare believes in strong communities and is active in the Central Victorian community and currently volunteers in leadership positions with a number of local organisations.
Associations and Memberships
Past leadership roles
- Council President, Eaglehawk Secondary College School
- Volunteer with local netball club and community groups
- Medical Indemnity Industry Association of Australia Annual Forum October 2015
- “Key questions to ask to effectively engage consumers in the innovation process” for the Anaesthesia Continuing Education Co-ordinating Committee at a Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting – September 2015
- MDA National “Complexities of Informed Consent Conversations” in Mackay, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne, June 2015 (paid position)
More information on Clare’s background and roles on her LinkedIn profile.